Internship Opportunities at Sourceree
Satisfy your curiosity and begin building something special at Sourceree.
Intern - Business Administration
At Sourceree - We are driving innovation and want to guide you through your first professional job. Interns work on the most current business technology platforms in a fast-paced, modern information technology company.
You’ll be surrounded by an enthusiastic team of mentors who will help you gain practical experience working with the Accounting and Finance team, enabling you to build a solid foundation for your career. As a small company you will frequently interact with other key departments such as Operations, Business Development, Information Technology, Culture, and HR. Your professional growth is our organizational growth. Our continuous improvement environment means that you will have a chance to be a key contributor to organizational process improvement.
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as electronic filing, data entry, and bookkeeping
- Gain knowledge of Defense Contractor Audit Agency compliant accounting
- Gather and analyze data to drive decision making
- Overly communicate with mentor(s) to learn and get assistance
- Complete tasking in a timely manner
- Other tasks that promote an effective office environment as a key component to communication and organization
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management
- Desire to gain meaningful experience and apply business acumen
- Proficiency with Excel
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize multiple, competing priorities with strong attention to detail
- Ability to pass background check